Tufts vs. Creighton

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

spike201

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
by now i'm sure people are getting sick of these school vs school posts... however- after reading the post about "dream school worth 200k?" i realized people had a lot of good advice!

so i was accepted to both tufts and to creighton. i know i will get a great education at either school... so it really comes down to location and cost. i would rather be in boston, but cannot seem to justify going to the more expensive school.

thoughts??

Members don't see this ad.

Hey,

you should go to creighton, it is a lot cheaper than Tufts. Both dental school have the same quaility education. Boston can get very expensive. Plus a smaller class size at Creighton allow you to have more patients and teacher interaction!

Hey,

you should go to creighton, it is a lot cheaper than Tufts. Both dental school have the same quaility education. Boston can get very expensive. Plus a smaller class size at Creighton allow you to have more patients and teacher interaction!
More patients because of less students? Boston is significantly larger than Omaha. Just because they have more students, doesn't mean they both have the same amount of instructors...

Members don't see this ad :)
I dont know about Creighton but according to Tufts website they have a patient base of 18,000 patients and 400 full or part time faculty members for the close to 800 students.

I dont know about Creighton but according to Tufts website they have a patient base of 18,000 patients and 400 full or part time faculty members for the close to 800 students.
Tufts is the 2nd largest dental school in the country..They pump em out like a factory..

Creighton takes care of their own, beside you won't develop the EAST coast attitude!!

Haha ... I think you have a perception that everyone on the entire eastern seaboard has the stereotypical north eastern city attitude ... I was just trying to provide some facts for the OP