Tufts VS Nova

Started by Nassir003
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Nassir003

New Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey everybody-

I have Nova interview coming up this month.
But I am wondering if it's worth flying there.
I am accepted to Tufts and I think it's really a great school!
(facilities, people, location, their national board scores are always
in top 10)

So what's so good about Nova? What's their specialization rate?
Facility? Board scores?
Thanks🙂
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
the city, yes thats for sure. but it snowed today in boston and i'm pretty sure nova students could be tanning instead of shoveling haha
 
I love Florida but I also love Boston..it's in the perfect area-
between Chinatown and the theater district.
I love its cleanness and diversity.(I live in NYC now)

What about the programs tho?
Does anybody know specialization rate at Nova?
 
I love Florida but I also love Boston..it's in the perfect area-
between Chinatown and the theater district.
I love its cleanness and diversity.(I live in NYC now)

What about the programs tho?
Does anybody know specialization rate at Nova?

Chinatown rocks!
 
I think Florida is a better choice...

I have friends at both places and they always end up having arguments about this....

But guess what FL wins......more pros than Boston....