Tufts vs. USC

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

merkman320

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
What do people think is the better school?.Tufts or USC....academically vs clinically vs respect. I hear you have a lot of free time at USC compared to most schools but the pbl gets a lot of negativity

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
According to previous threads here on SDN,
Tufts.

What do people think is the better school?.Tufts or USC....academically vs clinically vs respect. I hear you have a lot of free time at USC compared to most schools but the pbl gets a lot of negativity

USC!!! If PBl is what your worried about read my thread on pbl, then decide...USC was my #1, I'm a D1 here at USC and love it!! don't base your decision on other people or me....research the school and decide for yourself!!

You seem conflicted about PBL:
PBL leaves you lots of free time but you should not think of it as vacation time since this is the time that you would otherwise spend in a class room learning the stuff and therefore you'd better use it for stuyding. Some people find that PBL in fact leaves you less time since you have to teach yourself the material (well, in a way).

I would choose Tufts mainly because it's in my favorite town Boston.