Tufts vs. UTK... any advice???

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

friendofdogs

New Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Anybody current students that had been accepted at both Tufts and Univ. of Tennessee?

I had just sent in my acceptance to UTK and right afterwards, found out I got off the wait list at Tufts! I am interested in mixed animal clinical practice as well as international medicine. I am concerned about the size of North Grafton combined with the weather... and everyone seemed SO incredibly nice in Knoxville... but I wonder if Tufts may be a better program overall?

What drew you to accept their offer at one school or the other - costs? curriculum? the town? research opportunities? attitude of students/faculty/staff? Any constructive advice is welcome!