Tufts waitlist movement

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

dental2012

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Has anyone gotten in yet? Someone told me that tufts called a few people last week to offer spots but they didnt call me :(

Members don't see this ad.

You heard that people were called from Tufts on the waitlist? Hhhhmmm, thats not good. I didn't get a call either. :(

I also called there last week, and i was told that they have accepted a few ppl off the waitlist.... not me eather :(

Members don't see this ad :)
I hope I don't get a call, I need my $750 back

I keep checking the facebook group, their number is upto 112/160 spots.. lets say maybe 20 of them are not 2012 (some are meds, or 2011), that number is 92 or so. Obviously its stupid to go by that number but I need some assurance. Its less than a month away for Aug 15. I am having way too much anxiety. I have submitted app for this cycle.

Anyone get in? Any suggestions from anyone that got off the waitlist at any school? I have sent them many many updates but still nothing.

I keep checking the facebook group, their number is upto 112/160 spots.. lets say maybe 20 of them are not 2012 (some are meds, or 2011), that number is 92 or so. Obviously its stupid to go by that number but I need some assurance. Its less than a month away for Aug 15. I am having way too much anxiety. I have submitted app for this cycle.

Anyone get in? Any suggestions from anyone that got off the waitlist at any school? I have sent them many many updates but still nothing.

i would REALLY not go by that number. i am in the class of 2012 and tufts mails us the class roster.....and trust me, it is full. but since it is a big private school, your chances of getting in off the waitlist here are better than at schools with only 60 students. goodluck!