Tufts

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Hez

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Has anyone had their interview at Tufts? I got a letter in the mail from them telling me is was going to be challenging. Is it really that bad? Also do they give a tour of the school etc before your interview? :)

Members don't see this ad.

Hez said:
Has anyone had their interview at Tufts? I got a letter in the mail from them telling me is was going to be challenging. Is it really that bad? Also do they give a tour of the school etc before your interview? :)

You were going to be challenging for what?

asd said:
You were going to be challenging for what?
I don't know they just said be prepared for a tough interview...who knows...

Members don't see this ad :)
Hez said:
I don't know they just said be prepared for a tough interview...who knows...

I think they meant tough for THEM to fill a gihugant class this year considering they haven't even really started interviewing and acceptances are supposed to start being sent out in 17 days...

VegasBabyVegas said:
I think they meant tough for THEM to fill a gihugant class this year considering they haven't even really started interviewing and acceptances are supposed to start being sent out in 17 days...

interviews have been going on for 3 weeks now.

yeah, the interview is tough. First they ask you to perform your max bench press.... if it's under 200 you are automatically disqulaified. then they make you go through the spanking machine with all of the 4th years spanking you... ouch.

lastly, you eat as many hot dogs as you can in 4 minutes. for this one they are only comparing you to the people at the interview the same day as you, so hopefully you don't have too many asians on your day.

Yaa hope that Koboyachi dude isnt there, or its gonna suck for you.