SDN members see fewer ads and full resolution images. Join our non-profit community!

Tufts???

Discussion in 'Pre-Dental' started by starfishbear, Mar 1, 2007.

1. starfishbear

starfishbear Junior Member 2+ Year Member

Aug 16, 2006
    Any tufts news lately? invites? acceptances??

2. SDN Members don't see this ad. About the ads.
  3. dentalhubby

dentalhubby

Mar 1, 2007
    My wife interviewed there last week, and called today to find out what is going on. For those that interviewed in the last cycle, the admissions committee is convening on March 6th, and should have something in AADSAS for March 7th. They did say that the class is nearly full, very few slots left if any, and they are expecting more deposits to come in this week. The admissions coordinator was very honest and mentioned that it is very likely that the people interviewed in that last cycle will be considered for the waitlist. Obviously, they didn't "confirm" anything, but all indications were that the class should be full by then, if not, just a couple of slots left at most.

4. zebrafish

zebrafish 2+ Year Member

Mar 3, 2007
    I remember at my Tufts interview the Adcomm said they would update AADSAS on the 5th...I checked my app. today and it is closed and I can no longer access it. Should I call Tufts? and is everyone else shut out of their apps for 2007?:confused:

5. MDBear3502

MDBear3502

Dec 6, 2006
  6. UJ007

UJ007 2+ Year Member

Feb 16, 2007
    Whats going on at Tufts? Has anyone received any rejection letters? I haven't heard from them since they ask me to send money!!! I assume I'm rejected I at least want them to send me a letter.

7. bionerd

bionerd 7+ Year Member

Apr 29, 2006
    true...i sent the deposit last week. Ahh...just send me the rejection already, I can't stand this "maybe" thing...

8. dentalhubby

dentalhubby

Mar 1, 2007
    Based on how the Tufts process has gone, it seems as though they will wait until after May 1st when ALL deposits HAVE to be in at ALL schools (I think), and if they have attrition, the Adcom will reconvene on the waitlist candidates, one more time.