1. Guest, be sure to check out How To Get Into Dental School, our free downloadable PDF with step-by-step details for dental school applicants!
    Dismiss Notice

Tufts???

Discussion in 'Pre-Dental' started by starfishbear, Mar 1, 2007.

1. starfishbear

starfishbear Junior Member

Pre-Dental
    Any tufts news lately? invites? acceptances??

2. Thread continues after this sponsor message. SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. dentalhubby

My wife interviewed there last week, and called today to find out what is going on. For those that interviewed in the last cycle, the admissions committee is convening on March 6th, and should have something in AADSAS for March 7th. They did say that the class is nearly full, very few slots left if any, and they are expecting more deposits to come in this week. The admissions coordinator was very honest and mentioned that it is very likely that the people interviewed in that last cycle will be considered for the waitlist. Obviously, they didn't "confirm" anything, but all indications were that the class should be full by then, if not, just a couple of slots left at most.

4. zebrafish

Dental Student
    I remember at my Tufts interview the Adcomm said they would update AADSAS on the 5th...I checked my app. today and it is closed and I can no longer access it. Should I call Tufts? and is everyone else shut out of their apps for 2007?:confused:

5. MDBear3502

Pre-Dental
  6. UJ007

Dental Student
    Whats going on at Tufts? Has anyone received any rejection letters? I haven't heard from them since they ask me to send money!!! I assume I'm rejected I at least want them to send me a letter.

7. bionerd

Pre-Dental
    true...i sent the deposit last week. Ahh...just send me the rejection already, I can't stand this "maybe" thing...

8. dentalhubby

Based on how the Tufts process has gone, it seems as though they will wait until after May 1st when ALL deposits HAVE to be in at ALL schools (I think), and if they have attrition, the Adcom will reconvene on the waitlist candidates, one more time.