tuition at AUC

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

HussainGQ

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
How much is the tuition per year at AUC?With that, and cost of living, is it cheaper, or more expensive than SGU and ROSS??

Members don't see this ad.

Tuition for Basic Sciences at AUC is $9500 a semester.
Plus $300 for health insurance
About $1000 a month living in the dorms for a single (all utilities included - the dorms are actually quite nice)

Living expenses depends on what you buy really. Prices are not as bad as everyone makes them out to be, and you can bargain a lot.

Ross seems more expensive. Then again, they put the budget right out in front of you :eek: . AUC tuition seems less, but don't forget all the extras. check out the Ross webpage "estimated cost of program", it's on the financial info section- then you'll see what i mean about extras. I don't the bottom line for AUC yet, but it's cheaper than SGU from what i've heard.

the degree is gonna be expensive regardless. I'm between Ross and AUC. their USMLE and residency placement stats seem similar. length of the program and cost will have a big influence on me.

if you've got any insight on this, let me know. i'm in the same boat.

krust3 said:
Ross seems more expensive. Then again, they put the budget right out in front of you :eek: . AUC tuition seems less, but don't forget all the extras. check out the Ross webpage "estimated cost of program", it's on the financial info section- then you'll see what i mean about extras. I don't the bottom line for AUC yet, but it's cheaper than SGU from what i've heard.

the degree is gonna be expensive regardless. I'm between Ross and AUC. their USMLE and residency placement stats seem similar. length of the program and cost will have a big influence on me.

if you've got any insight on this, let me know. i'm in the same boat.

Actually, AUC has a breakdown of costs for each semester(although it's in paper format). You should call up MEIO(AUC's admin office) and see if they can send you all that info.