Tuition Deposit

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

hitzgirlforever

Full Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey guys,
I just got the official acceptance letter from South University. Just to confirm... Is the tuition deposit REQUIRED to keep my space? If I do pay the tuition deposit, will other schools know I've accepted the spot and they won't bother looking at my application anymore? :scared:
 
It's just a deposit. Many people put the deposit down and go elsewhere if they get into their better choice school. That deposit may cost a lot of money, but it's insurance that you will be going somewhere for pharmacy school.

It is required to keep your space as your acceptance letter should set a date for a reply. Other schools shouldn't find out about it and they wouldn't/shouldn't care if they really want you.