Tuition Waiving Schools?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

chalkduster

Full Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey everyone, I've been a lurker, but finally decided to make an account to post 🙂 I'm trying to find schools that consider tuition remission for out of state students. I've done some research and found that schools like NAU do so. Anyone else have any other suggestions? Thanks for any help.
 
Angelo State in Texas give scholarships to every single PT student (amount depends on undergraduate GPA but everyone gets one) so they all qualify for in state tuition.
Every public pt a hill inn Texas will allow you to pay in state tuition if you get at least $1000 in scholarship.
UTMB in Galveston gives out waivers but only a couple so it’s hard to get one, but it’s an option