Tuition

Started by member0000
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

member0000

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello,
I was wondering if anyone knows of a "comprehensive" list of PT schools in the US that lists the tuition prices of all the schools for comparison? When my friend was applying to Optometry school, he found a list like that on the internet for Optometry schools in the US, and he found it very useful. Wondering if there is such a list for PT schools...Thanks!
 
I have never found one. It's so annoying. I scrolled through almost all the apta pt school listings today and had to calculate the prices myself. It takes a while but is worth it.
 
I never found a comprehensive list of it either!!
wjs010, how did you calculate all of it?? I bet it must've taken ages!!