Tulane interview

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

laviddee

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey anyone else out there going to be interviewing on Sept. 11?

I don't know. I personally think they could have chosen another day to do interviews. It's undoubtedly going to put a somber mood on the day and is still probably tough for many people to travel on that day.

Well -- of course i'm still going to travel. So did anyone hear about those airlines that are offering free flights on sept 11?? which airlines were those again?

thanks!
dave

Members don't see this ad.

Spirit Airlines `Freedom To Travel' Offer Strikes Patriotic Chord and Sells Out in 8 Hours

More than a million hopeful travelers jammed Spirit Airlines' phones and website Wednesday, hoping to secure one of the 13,400 free seats offered on 90 flights on September 11, 2002.

I agree, that's kind of strange that we would interview that day. Hope I'm not picked to do a student interview that day. I think I'm going to go ahead and ask admissions about that.

Good luck, though ...

Simul

Members don't see this ad :)
I had the Sept. 11 interview as well, but I called and rescheduled it for that Friday. I have no problem with flying that day, but I wanted to be home in NYC for the services with my ambulance corps that day. I never asked if they knew better than to schedule them that day, but they seemed happy enough to change the day.

when did you submit your secondary? are you stats really high?

i sent my secondary in july 9th. pretty early.

my gpa is average but my mcat is higher than their averages

I just got to move my interview to the 11th because everyone was cancelling. Understandable. Apparently they are trying to get a bunch of peopel from in town to interview that day so I fit the bill. If anyone has any questions about stuff involving the city and such you can ask me because I've already been here for 4 years. Good luck everyone and maybe I will see you on the 11th.

Good luck for those of you who will be interviewing at Tulane on the 11th. Perhaps something good will come from a tragic day. I will be interviewing at Tulane on the 9th. I like quite a few things about Tulane, but the cost is beyond what I want to spend, especially if Baylor shows me the love. Anyway, good luck!