• Scariest Story Contest

Now that it's getting close to Halloween, we're running a contest to hear your scariest stories! These can be scary stories that you've experienced or stories that you've heard and the story with the most reactions will win!

JOIN CONTEST

Tulane Interviewees

theunderdog

Medical Student (Slave)
10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Oct 29, 2005
    hey guys.. im interviewing at tulane soon and i'm trying to find a cheap hotel / airline tickets.. do u guys have any recommendations?

also, which texas airport in houston is closer to baylor?
    1. houston hobby
    2. houston intercontinental

mapquest says that hobby is closer by half the distance, but my friend from texas says that the intercontinental airport is closer in terms of driving distance?????

thanks my SDN buddies!

riverie

10+ Year Member
    Sep 14, 2004
    Houston, TX
    1. Attending Physician
      Hobby is closer by driving by 20 min, according to everyone I've talked to.

theunderdog said:
      hey guys.. im interviewing at tulane soon and i'm trying to find a cheap hotel / airline tickets.. do u guys have any recommendations?

also, which texas airport in houston is closer to baylor?
      1. houston hobby
      2. houston intercontinental

mapquest says that hobby is closer by half the distance, but my friend from texas says that the intercontinental airport is closer in terms of driving distance?????

thanks my SDN buddies!

About the Ads

theunderdog

Medical Student (Slave)
      10+ Year Member
      7+ Year Member
      Oct 29, 2005
        ok, so hobby airport it is! thanks guys and girls.

also, which hotel is the best one to stay at in terms of rates, distance to baylor, and shuttle service?

i heard a lot about holliday inn and student rates. but do they have a reliable shuttle to baylor? and which holiday inn is it? on orbitz, there are at least a dozen named holiday inn- med center.

CuddlyKumquat

simply scrumpcious
        10+ Year Member
        5+ Year Member
        Aug 20, 2004
          theunderdog said:
          ok, so hobby airport it is! thanks guys and girls.

also, which hotel is the best one to stay at in terms of rates, distance to baylor, and shuttle service?

i heard a lot about holliday inn and student rates. but do they have a reliable shuttle to baylor? and which holiday inn is it? on orbitz, there are at least a dozen named holiday inn- med center.
          You can stay at the Marriott Medical Center, which literally is across the street from the actual medical center.

About the Ads
          This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
          2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
          3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
          4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
          5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
          6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
          7. This thread is locked.