Tulane Interviewees

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

theunderdog

Medical Student (Slave)
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
hey guys.. im interviewing at tulane soon and i'm trying to find a cheap hotel / airline tickets.. do u guys have any recommendations?

also, which texas airport in houston is closer to baylor?
1. houston hobby
2. houston intercontinental

mapquest says that hobby is closer by half the distance, but my friend from texas says that the intercontinental airport is closer in terms of driving distance?????

thanks my SDN buddies!

Members don't see this ad.

Hobby is closer by driving by 20 min, according to everyone I've talked to.

theunderdog said:
hey guys.. im interviewing at tulane soon and i'm trying to find a cheap hotel / airline tickets.. do u guys have any recommendations?

also, which texas airport in houston is closer to baylor?
1. houston hobby
2. houston intercontinental

mapquest says that hobby is closer by half the distance, but my friend from texas says that the intercontinental airport is closer in terms of driving distance?????

thanks my SDN buddies!

Also, Holiday Inn - Medical Center isn't too bad in terms of rates. I paid $79 + tax per night when I stayed there.

Fly Southwest to Hobby. It'll be cheap.

Members don't see this ad :)
YO Riverie!

Hobby is MUCH closer than Intercontinental. Do yourself a favor and come into Hobby!!! Intercontinental is in the north part of Houston and traffic is horrendous.

ok, so hobby airport it is! thanks guys and girls.

also, which hotel is the best one to stay at in terms of rates, distance to baylor, and shuttle service?

i heard a lot about holliday inn and student rates. but do they have a reliable shuttle to baylor? and which holiday inn is it? on orbitz, there are at least a dozen named holiday inn- med center.

yo underdog - congrats on the interview. is this a rescheduled one from before the hurricane? or did you get contacted recently. how did they contact you. thanks for the info.
-mota

theunderdog said:
ok, so hobby airport it is! thanks guys and girls.

also, which hotel is the best one to stay at in terms of rates, distance to baylor, and shuttle service?

i heard a lot about holliday inn and student rates. but do they have a reliable shuttle to baylor? and which holiday inn is it? on orbitz, there are at least a dozen named holiday inn- med center.
You can stay at the Marriott Medical Center, which literally is across the street from the actual medical center.

nah, im an august mcater.......... check the tulane secondary thread for my full resposne.. this is the interviewee thread where i need info!