Tulane MS Anatomy 2013-2014

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

lithiumforce

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
NOT to be confused with Tulane Anatomy Certificate Program

Recently accepted to this program for coming July (2013), almost definitely going.

Any of this (inaugural) year have any advice/comments?

Where is the best place to live? I understand classes are largely at the Downtown Campus Medical Center.

program link: http://tulane.edu/som/departments/scb/masters/
 
I applied to the ACP. Just curious what made you choose to apply to the MS instead of the ACP?

Because you are required to be waitlisted at a US Medical School to apply to the ACP. Also, the ACP is considerably harder to get into, I believe one year their MCAT average was 33.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey guys, I just got accepted into the program a couple of days ago so I will be joing y'all in the fall. As far as placeds to live are concerned, try looking in mid city. It is affordable and close to the med school. Other good bets are Broadmoor and Uptown. Good luck and I look forward to meeting everyone soon.