Tulane Secondary Question (disclosure question)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

tryingagain

Soon to have no life
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
So I get Tulane's secondary in the mail today. They want you to print out your online AMCAS application and send it in to them. The only problem is that the AMCAS app lists all of the schools you are applying to. I don't think it is fair that the school sees where I am applying. I am seriously thinking about cutting out this section before sending it in.

What did the rest of you do? Any ideas or sugg???

Members don't see this ad.

Cut it out and send it in. They wouldn't see it normally anyway. That's what many of us did last yr. --Trek

fyi - in care you aren't already aware, all of the schools already have access to this information, from your primary application. so don't worry about it.

Members don't see this ad :)
Originally posted by Bikini Princess
fyi - in care you aren't already aware, all of the schools already have access to this information, from your primary application. so don't worry about it.

Actually that's wrong. They DO NOT have the list of schools to which you applied. --Trek

bikini mama,

I was under the impression that the schools did not know until may 15th all the other places we applied..am I wrong on this one?

Ok, I'll cut the information out. I just don't think its fair for them to see it.

Does anybody have the definitive statement on what info schools get? Does AMCAS list that anywhere? Does every school know that I applied to a bizillion (20) schools?

They do NOT get the list of schools to which you applied. Later on they can get the list of schools you are accepted to, but that's it. Info above is false. --Trek

Trek is right, schools do not know which other schools you are applying to unless you tell them. Last year I copied that page of the app and blanked out all but the one school I was sending the paper copy to (last year lots of schools besides Tulane bypassed AMCAS).