Tulane Secondary Question

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

StritchMD2011

15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
I apologize if this was answered elsewhere, but I looked around and couldn't find anything.

On the Tulane secondary essay that states: Please list any hobbies and major non-academic interests (eg. items you collect, favorite literature), I'm a bit confused as to how to "list" my hobbies. Should I just make a list of words separated by commas? (eg. running, baseball, computers, playing guitar, filling out secondary essays... etc...)?

Or do they want to you list a few hobbies and interests and explain them in a sentence or two.

Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

BKadow said:
I apologize if this was answered elsewhere, but I looked around and couldn't find anything.

On the Tulane secondary essay that states: Please list any hobbies and major non-academic interests (eg. items you collect, favorite literature), I'm a bit confused as to how to "list" my hobbies. Should I just make a list of words separated by commas? (eg. running, baseball, computers, playing guitar, filling out secondary essays... etc...)?

Or do they want to you list a few hobbies and interests and explain them in a sentence or two.

Thanks!

I'd pick a few meaningful hobbies/interests and briefly touch on them... preferably something unique or that makes you a well-rounded candidate.

Richspiders07 said:
I'd pick a few meaningful hobbies/interests and briefly touch on them... preferably something unique or that makes you a well-rounded candidate.

Thanks, that's what I started to do. Just didn't want to work on it too much though without knowing.