Tulane secondary ?????

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

drsungoddess

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I have been trying to fill out the PDF secondary, but it will only allow me to view it. I called the University and they said I should be able to fill it out. Has anyone else had this problem....or know of a way to fix it? :confused:

Members don't see this ad.

drsungoddess said:
I have been trying to fill out the PDF secondary, but it will only allow me to view it. I called the University and they said I should be able to fill it out. Has anyone else had this problem....or know of a way to fix it? :confused:

Do you have the latest version of Adobe Reader? Some of the older versions aren't capable of filling in forms in PDF files.

Jason

drsungoddess said:

Go to the Adobe website and you can download Acrobat Professional and use it free for 30 days. Standard Acrobat isn't usually compatible with forms, at least from what I've seen.