Tulsa,OK study Partner?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

caramel123

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi, im looking for a study partner in the Tulsa area. if you are interested, holla.

Members don't see this ad.

Hey guys have I have couple of questions regarding licensing in OK.

1. I dont see any direct links to download pdf file for Oklahoma Application for Doctor of Pharmacy Certificate ("Oklahoma Application"). Do I really have to call the board and get the paper application??

2. Somewhere in the instruction it says, "Candidates that have not previously appeared before the Board for a licensing interview will be scheduled for an interview at the next available Board meeting. The Board will notify each applicant of their scheduled interview time and date in writing at least 10 days in advance. "
Anybody know what this is about? and what do they ask in the interview?

3. I dont need to submit any out of school hours do I? My school actually provides us with 1650 hrs, I think and OK only required 1500. :)

4. Finally, what are u guys using for the MPJE law exam????
Thanks!

Members don't see this ad :)
@ Hector

I'm preparing to write the OK MPJE too...

1. OK application package is not available online. It would only be sent to you via snail mail after the BOP has received your passing Naplex score.

2. Yup, After passing the MPJE, you would be scheduled for an interview, i really would love to know the kinda questions asked too.... ( Im originally licensed in FL)

3. Nope . you don't need to submit any out of school hours, 1650 is more than enough :)

4. For now I'm simply using the BOP law book on their website. Would welcome any summary or school notes :) ~ lemme know if you lay hands on any :)

Good luck!!!!

@ Hector

I'm preparing to write the OK MPJE too...

1. OK application package is not available online. It would only be sent to you via snail mail after the BOP has received your passing Naplex score.

2. Yup, After passing the MPJE, you would be scheduled for an interview, i really would love to know the kinda questions asked too.... ( Im originally licensed in FL)

3. Nope . you don't need to submit any out of school hours, 1650 is more than enough :)

4. For now I'm simply using the BOP law book on their website. Would welcome any summary or school notes :) ~ lemme know if you lay hands on any :)

Good luck!!!!

Thanks. I'll let u know if i come across anything for MPJE. Let me know how ur exam goes as I'm planning to take MPJE next month. :D

Thanks. I'll let u know if i come across anything for MPJE. Let me know how ur exam goes as I'm planning to take MPJE next month. :D

Hey! :laugh:

Glad to know that someone from Tulsa is around this forum.

I'm trying to get my intern hours right now and I'm clueless how to prepare for the NAPLEX and MPJE. I expect to complete my hours sometime in March of 2012 after which I'd be eligible to sit for both exams.

I need tips, books, or any info that could help me out. Thanks!