TUNCOM MS OR PCOM MBS

Started by deleted955816
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

TUNCOM MHS or PCOM MBS


  • Total voters
    2
D

deleted955816

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey yall

I am deciding between two programs-
TUNCOM MS 1 YEAR

3.25+ 500+ for an interview
80% of those who interview matriculate into Touro Nevada DO
Option to interview for PA program at Touro Nevada as well
31 credits of first-year med classes
I would have to take the MCAT in January (1-month break)

PCOM MBS 1 OR 2 YEARS
29 Credits
3.3 masters GPA 3.2 science GPA (by the time of interview) and 501 MCAT (with no section lower than a 125) for a conditional acceptance upon favorable interview
option to do the second year of research and get a masters or just the first year which is a certificate
last year 51 first year+second years matriculated into PCOM DO but not sure how many started!
I would take the MCAT before the program starts (3 months)

It would be great to get suggestions and advice!

I am also accepted at the Master's programs at:
LECOM Erie
LECOM Bradenton
Touro Harlem
Touro Middletown

if you know anything about these programs as well let me know 🙂