Technology tungsten t3

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

exia80

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
i want to get the tungsten T3...anyone know where i can get a good deal???
i checked e-bay but it is still pricy

i wonder when prices will go down...hmmmm

Members don't see this ad.

Did you check Pricegrabber.com? That usually helps me find a good deal on things, but a few times I've found them cheaper elsewhere.

Members don't see this ad :)
only if u had asked this back around december when i use to work at office depot,

they had a price error on the t3's and they ran for $200, when they retailed at 400.

i grabbed me a few, with employee discount of course, and sold em on ebay

I got mine from newegg.com in Dec. Their prices go up and down, so it's worth following. Right now they're at ~$340 including an instant rebate. I also like them because their prices include free FedEx shipping. They also usually have very good prices on memory cards (a very good addition to the T3). The other site I've used most often is buydig.com, but their prices are before shipping so they usually end up being the same.

Amazon.com is pretty good as well. There is no shipping cost, you'll probably not have to pay any sales tax, and you can buy an extended warranty and service plan if you want for only $30 more. Brand new T3's go for around $330.

Got mine about 8 months ago on Pricegrabber.com brand new for $325.