turning in Pharmcas

Started by swk006
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

swk006

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi, I took the PCAT test this July and my score was bad, so I am planning on retaking it in Oct. I am from California so I was planning on submitting the Pharmcas by end of August for the CA schools. However, since I'm not satisfied with my PCAT score, I didn't know how that was going to affect my out of state schools. I've tried calling couple out of state schools and they advised that I wait until my new PCAT scores come out and then turn it in since they will only look at the old score if I submit it before I retake it. Does anyone know otherwise?

Also, I'm planning on submitting Pharmcas by end of August for the CA schools and add out of state schools later on. Am I allowed to do this?