TurnItIn.com Plagarism Checker

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

pharmislife

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
When I try to make an account it says you need to have it connected with a professor/class? Is there a way to get into the site without this. Or is there another plagarism checker website I can use?
 
On turnitin website they have a plagiarism checker for "students". It's a different site from turnitin but is associated with the company. The only difference, if I remember correctly, is it doesn't have the database of the prior students that turned in a personal statement. Hypothetically, if you took a paper from a prior pharm student the student website wouldn't detect it as plagiarized while turnitin would. All the student website does is check online sites.