Tuskegee Curriculum Question

Started by Packen
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Packen

Radiation Oncology
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Not sure if this should be here in pre-vet or the vet forum.

Also, I did search for this answer but didn't find what I was looking for, sorry if it is out there and this is a repeat.

I am definitely considering applying to Tuskegee next year, but I was hoping to find more information about their curriculum, specifically if there are any programs that coincide with thier center for the study of human-animal relationship. Thanks everyone!!
 
Hi there.

As far as the program, if you do some digging around on the website you can find the typical schedule--I'll try and look for it tonight and post it.

No sure about the animal-human relationship center but I'm sure you can give them a call to find out.

Sorry this hasn't been very imformative--I'll post later on.