Tuskegee: Finding info?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

LadyHogger

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I am a Kentucky resident and, therefore, would be a contract student for Tuskegee. I am interested in applying there (I will apply for C/O 2019). However, I have been on Tuskegee's website and I can't find information such as pre-reqs. I really can't find anything except a page on the history of the school and a page for the application. I would appreciate it if someone could tell me how to get more information. Thanks.
 
This page should really help you out.

http://www.aavmc.org/College-Specif...ific-Requirements_College-Specifications.aspx

Tuskegee also does not use the VMCAS application, they have their own they use. There are a lot of hoops to jump through for Tuskegee. I applied there this year and actually declined an interview there, so if you have questions, let me know. Feel free to send me a message. They can be flexible with some requirements (for me, the two semesters of Biochem I did not have, but my second semester of Ochem worked for it). So definitely call Amy in admissions, she is super helpful!

They require a handwritten essay and a passport photo, which are two odd things off the top of my head. Also, the online application did give me some issues on my macbook.

I applied there because one of my vets went there and she loved it! I got in somewhere else which is why I declined my interview.

Good luck!