You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Tuskegee University c/o 2028
Started by ExoticDocLoading
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Current 3rd year at TUCVM! Feel free to reach out with any questions about the program, the school itself, living in AL etc. 🙂
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
ChelTech
New Member
Congrats! When was your interview? I’m still waiting to hear back from them.Accepted. December 6th.
ChelTech
New Member
I interviewed with them on December 1st.Accepted. December 6th.
Joecookmc
New Member
Nov 6thCongrats! When was your interview? I’m still waiting to hear back from them.
Accepted 12/20 & interviewed 12/4.
Sure. Are you doing a zoom or in-person interview? I can’t help you with zoom but can share for in-person. If you have any specifics feel free to message me.Just got invite for the interview!! Super excited!!! I would love to get any tips for interview and ask how the interview go!! Thank you🙏🙏
I had interview on Jan 18th and still didn't hear backHas anyone who interviewed on January 18th heard back?
Sai Ennam
New Member
I had interview on Jan 18th and still didn't hear back
I emailed my interviewer after the interview and he said they would respond mid February to early March so it should be anytime hopefully
Thank you for sharing!!! I was losing hope thinking it was taking too long 🙏I emailed my interviewer after the interview and he said they would respond mid February to early March so it should be anytime hopefully
Sai Ennam
New Member
Thank you for sharing!!! I was losing hope thinking it was taking too long [emoji120]
I emailed Ms. Stoneback on Saturday and she said that we would get to know within the next two weeks
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Thank you for the update!! I literally ruined my interview so I am not confident at all but I will post if I get response next 2 weeks, hoping the best for us two!I emailed Ms. Stoneback on Saturday and she said that we would get to know within the next two weeks
Yep. Havent heard a peep since 🙃The last message I received from Tuskegee was in late January letting me know they were still reviewing applications. Other than that, I haven’t heard anything regarding a decision or interview. Has anyone else experienced this?
I hope this is the case for me! I interviewed last year and ended up on the waitlist.If you guys had interviews with Tuskegee before, there is a chance that they might accept you into the program without interviews this cycle!! View attachment 383371
Zaneta Ogunmola
Full Member
Anyone heard anything yet?
Heard nothing yet - pretty nervous 🙏Anyone heard anything yet?
NopeAnybody got update today??
Zaneta Ogunmola
Full Member
Anyone hear anything yet?
Zaneta Ogunmola
Full Member
Please let me know what they say!Still nothing :/ I just emailed asking for an update
I was told yesterday that they plan to update everyone soon. Idk what soon means 🤦🏾♀️
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Zaneta Ogunmola
Full Member
They just sent it. OOS acceptance🎉🎉🎉
Hey y'all, I appiled back in 2021 and was denied. I was going to apply that next year but decided to do a Master's program that i recently completed in December of 2023. I have not heard anything yet as far as this cycle goes but I am hoping to hear something good soon !! I am from TN, so I am an OOS applicant. Good luck everyone.
edit: I have received numerous emails but the last one I received was in January telling applicants that their files are still under review!
edit: I have received numerous emails but the last one I received was in January telling applicants that their files are still under review!
Last edited:
futuredogtor02
New Member
Has anyone else heard anything?
Not yet unfortunatelyHas anyone else heard anything?
Hey guys, rejected again.. Good luck to any others waiting to hear back. They are doing file reviews also so that's cool.
Im so sorry. When did you hear?Hey guys, rejected again.. Good luck to any others waiting to hear back. They are doing file reviews also so that's cool.
annasmith984
New Member
Still haven’t heard anything. No acceptance, rejection, waitlist, nothing. Wondering when I will hear since they have to let us know by the 15th. Anyone know anything?
Were you interviewed?Still haven’t heard anything. No acceptance, rejection, waitlist, nothing. Wondering when I will hear since they have to let us know by the 15th. Anyone know anything?
annasmith984
New Member
Yes. Interviewed feb 22Were you interviewed?
Honestly, there's no telling. My best friend is a TUCVM third year and even she doesn't know how admission works.Yes. Interviewed feb 22
annasmith984
New Member
dang 🙁 thank you for responding back to me though! Hopefully I hear something soonHonestly, there's no telling. My best friend is a TUCVM third year and even she doesn't know how admission works.
AllSmiles99
New Member
If any of the TUCVM ‘28 students will be here over the summer, I have an apartment I am subleasing! Let me know if any of you are interested
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Was anyone else accepted to SERP?
SmallTownVet
New Member
Is anyone else that interviewed still waiting to hear?
Hello, I heard back on that day March 11th, but the date on the paper was March the 6th.Im so sorry. When did you hear?
Hey, when did you interview?Is anyone else that interviewed still waiting to hear?
Were you accepted ?Was anyone else accepted to SERP?