-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Tuskegee???
Started by Max Power
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
i haven't gotten anything from them yet. i got a hold of them a couple of weeks ago and they said that they would send out interview invitations soon, so be on the look out.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
i know i can't wait to hear something from them. have you visited the school before? i'm curious to see it!
congrats on the interview!!!! let me know how it goes!
Congrats on the interview!!! I'm applying there this year (the fall). Let us know about the campus, and if you don't mind what was your GPA and GRE scores? I'm having a hard time finding averages for the school.
interivew invitation letter for interview next week!
Congrats! Do you mind also posting your GPA and GRE scores and where do you live? That school is impossible to find stats. Thanks, and congrats again.
Gre: 1130
GPA 3.73
Science GPA 3.83
Last 45 hours: 3.92
I am declining the interview because I can't find a plane ticket by next week (b/c they are $1000) and I live in arkansas, 11 hours away. 😡 I really wanted to visit the school, but just got the letter yesterday and interviews are next week, so i can't coordinate it!
GOOD LUCK!!! Let me know what you think!
GPA 3.73
Science GPA 3.83
Last 45 hours: 3.92
I am declining the interview because I can't find a plane ticket by next week (b/c they are $1000) and I live in arkansas, 11 hours away. 😡 I really wanted to visit the school, but just got the letter yesterday and interviews are next week, so i can't coordinate it!
GOOD LUCK!!! Let me know what you think!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
yeah, i have acceptances to two other schools, one of them is a contract position, or i would definitly find a way to get there. please let me know how you like the school and how it goes. i know two vets that have graduated from there and they are soooooo awesome!
I was at the university during the first weekend of February and I loved it! Everyone was really nice and I got an unofficial tour from one of the university's pathologist. They have an anatomy and histology lab, as the majority of the universities do, and a small lab for reviewing histology, anatomy, and surgery slides and videos.
I am interested in Equine Science Veterinary Medicine, so I went out to the horse barn to scope out their horses. They were simply gorgeous and there were a lot of students out there working with them who said that they loved the school because they were getting so much hands-on experience as well as a great education.
I am still waiting to hear back from them, though. 😳 So wish me lots of luck! and good luck to those applying for next year!
Steph
I am interested in Equine Science Veterinary Medicine, so I went out to the horse barn to scope out their horses. They were simply gorgeous and there were a lot of students out there working with them who said that they loved the school because they were getting so much hands-on experience as well as a great education.
I am still waiting to hear back from them, though. 😳 So wish me lots of luck! and good luck to those applying for next year!
Steph
Hey loo,
As of right now, I am on the alternate list. Wish me luck!
As of right now, I am on the alternate list. Wish me luck!
Hey loo,
As of right now, I am on the alternate list. Wish me luck!
Back at ya...



I'm in the same boat as you 😉
Where are the pre-req requirements on Tuskegee's website? I looked under admissions and there is red text that says requirements but no link. Are they somewhere else. I am just curious.
try this:
http://tuskegee.images.worldnow.com/images/incoming/bulletin/CVMNAH/cvmnah.pdf
Then scroll down to prerequisites. Hope this helps.
