TUSPM ambassador program?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

bschlak728

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I was accepted to Temple and am trying to make my final decision. I was wondering if Temple has an ambassador program where i can get in contact with any current students to answer some questions for me. If anyone here is TUSPM student and has time to answer a couple questions for me that would be awesome.

Members don't see this ad.

I was accepted to Temple and am trying to make my final decision. I was wondering if Temple has an ambassador program where i can get in contact with any current students to answer some questions for me. If anyone here is TUSPM student and has time to answer a couple questions for me that would be awesome.
Contact the admissions office. They should be able to get you in touch with a current student who can answer your questions.

They do have student ambassadors who contact you after you put your deposit down, but not before that as far as I'm aware. I'm sure they're available though if you initiate contact like CardsFan92 said.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using SDN mobile

i called the admissions office and a student called me the next day.

Reactions: 1 user