Tutor me for step 1!

https://medlinkanesthesia.com/
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Shimmmy

Lifetime Donor
7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey class of 2020, 2019, and beyond: I'm (OMS2) looking for a tutor for board prep! I though I'd reach out to one of you in hopes that someone is looking to share some knowledge while getting some extra cash on the side.

I specifically am looking for an individual that can help me analyze questions, and address weaknesses in my approaching questions. Looking for an individual that can simplify concepts, and elucidate the bigger picture behind concepts connecting the dots. Also need someone to tell me everything is going to be okay every once in a while.

Members don't see this ad.

Disclaimer: I am not advertising...but I have more information about experiences of many of acquaintances that were in the same position as you..at a specific temporal point that seems to correlate quite highly to your current preparatory circumstance. Please P.M. me directly for the relevant comprehensive summary and compilation of review program outcomes, with correlated analyses and objective recommendations.