1. The SDN iPhone App is back and free through November! Get it today and please post a review on the App Store!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

Two more classes?

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by ame2entre, Mar 7, 2007.

1. ame2entre

10+ Year Member

Pre-Medical
    I am not a biology major so I don't have a lot of science classes. I have about 42 BCPM credits and I'm graduating in a month. I have an opportunity to take two online classes post-graduation, one in genetics and one in anat and phys.

Both are upper division classes that would boost my BCPM gpa (assuming I do well) and I think would prepare me for med school a little better. I have a 3.5 overall with a BCPM of about 3.35

The only downsides are that it would cost me about 1200 jr. bacon cheeseburgers at Wendy's, and I'm worried about the possible negative view on my application as being "online" courses.

I'm just curious if this would be a good idea.

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. TleilaxuMD

TleilaxuMD Membership Revoked
    Removed

Online classes look worse than community college (which is horrible). Dont waste your time.