Two more classes?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ame2entre

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am not a biology major so I don't have a lot of science classes. I have about 42 BCPM credits and I'm graduating in a month. I have an opportunity to take two online classes post-graduation, one in genetics and one in anat and phys.

Both are upper division classes that would boost my BCPM gpa (assuming I do well) and I think would prepare me for med school a little better. I have a 3.5 overall with a BCPM of about 3.35

The only downsides are that it would cost me about 1200 jr. bacon cheeseburgers at Wendy's, and I'm worried about the possible negative view on my application as being "online" courses.

I'm just curious if this would be a good idea.

Members don't see this ad.

I am not a biology major so I don't have a lot of science classes. I have about 42 BCPM credits and I'm graduating in a month. I have an opportunity to take two online classes post-graduation, one in genetics and one in anat and phys.

Both are upper division classes that would boost my BCPM gpa (assuming I do well) and I think would prepare me for med school a little better. I have a 3.5 overall with a BCPM of about 3.35

The only downsides are that it would cost me about 1200 jr. bacon cheeseburgers at Wendy's, and I'm worried about the possible negative view on my application as being "online" courses.

I'm just curious if this would be a good idea.
Online classes look worse than community college (which is horrible). Dont waste your time.