-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Two More weeks before PCAT SCORES!
Started by Atl21
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
I'm not because I already know it will be bad...lol. I'll be nervous for the October ones though!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I took the June PCAT, and I received my scores about 5 weeks later. So it is possible scores will be out this coming weekend.
I took the June PCAT, and I received my scores about 5 weeks later. So it is possible scores will be out this coming weekend.
It will only be four weeks since the test this next weekend. I am starting to get a little stressed whenever I see the mailman. Eeekk!
Hopefully we get the scores before the late registration deadline (Oct 5) for the October test. If one receives an unsatisfactory score from August and decides to take it again in October, Harcourt pockets an additional $49. Even worse, let's say one walked away from the August test thinking they did horribly and signed up for October before the standard registration deadline (Sept 7). If they then receive their score, are delighted to find it is satisfactory, then decide to cancel their registration for October (before Sept 28, of course), Harcourt still pockets half of the registration fee. It seems they win either way. I understand that they have to set rules and deadlines for registering, but it would be nice if they would at least release scores before additional fees were levied or only partial refunds were given. 😡😡
Exactly........... ohh I was so pissed off when I started figuring out those dates and realized how they did that. I highly doubt that we'll get those scores back before the late registration date. Thats pretty messed up because they know they have you strapped either way.
I agree...you people are making me nervous now
If you have submitted your PharmCAS application, I heard you can check there and they will usually show the test received in their system a couple days before you get it in the mail. There is still no way to see what scores you got but at least you will know the time is close.
I'm really nervous. My whole family knows I'm waiting on this score. My wife said my mother in law wants to have a get together if I did well. Ughhh, if I open it and get like 40th percentile I might have a melt down. If I get a bad score I dont think I'll even tell them what I got.
Test timing is bad: not enough time to prepare for October test so if I dont do well it means I may be waiting a year if I'm not accepted somewhere.
I'm really nervous. My whole family knows I'm waiting on this score. My wife said my mother in law wants to have a get together if I did well. Ughhh, if I open it and get like 40th percentile I might have a melt down. If I get a bad score I dont think I'll even tell them what I got.
Test timing is bad: not enough time to prepare for October test so if I dont do well it means I may be waiting a year if I'm not accepted somewhere.
If you have submitted your PharmCAS application, I heard you can check there and they will usually show the test received in their system a couple days before you get it in the mail. There is still no way to see what scores you got but at least you will know the time is close.
I'm really nervous. My whole family knows I'm waiting on this score. My wife said my mother in law wants to have a get together if I did well. Ughhh, if I open it and get like 40th percentile I might have a melt down. If I get a bad score I dont think I'll even tell them what I got.
Test timing is bad: not enough time to prepare for October test so if I dont do well it means I may be waiting a year if I'm not accepted somewhere.
exactly what i am thinking/feeling!
ughhh! i hate "THE wait"
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I also took the Aug. PCAT. My Pharmcas application is finished should i send it or wait to recieve my PCAT scores. Will the schools i apply to get my PCAT scores.
Send it because pharmcas will forward the score later. As long as you designated pharmcas to receive your PCAT score, schools using pharmcas will get it.
it will be 4 weeks this saturday...
Did anyone else find the chem and bio sections on the August PCAT extremely difficult? I don't know what happened to me, but it felt like there was so much I didn't know... and I've taken ALL my pre-reqs AND I studied! Very frustrating!!!
For the June PCAT mine arrived exactly four weeks afterwards, which was very interesting. I was expecting them to come today, considering it seemed like less people took it in August then I saw at the June PCAT, but who knows when they will come. I HATE waiting over 4 weeks.
Really? What part of the country do you live in? I hear that some parts get them earlier...I'm so impatient lolFor the June PCAT mine arrived exactly four weeks afterwards, which was very interesting. I was expecting them to come today, considering it seemed like less people took it in August then I saw at the June PCAT, but who knows when they will come. I HATE waiting over 4 weeks.
For the June PCAT mine arrived exactly four weeks afterwards, which was very interesting. I was expecting them to come today, considering it seemed like less people took it in August then I saw at the June PCAT, but who knows when they will come. I HATE waiting over 4 weeks.
I spoke with a rep at Harcourt earlier this month and she said they had a huge turnout for the Aug test. A lot more people took it this Aug compared to June or any other month because this was the first time it was offered in August. I'm thinking its gonna be more like 5 weeks or so. I'm so nervous and I have MTs next week. I can barely study!! Imagin getting a bad score right before a MT 😱
ugh u guys!!! it's now Sept 24.... still no PCAT mark in sight. I registered for the Oct one but I would really like to drop it and get half of my money back... however the drop date is this Fri and i doubt my result'll be back by then!!! i emailed harcourt ppl and they just sent me a generic reply with reference to the 'candidate info booklet' about the 'standard time of waiting'
omg...everything about this application process is beginning to look like money scam...ugh!!!! 😡
omg...everything about this application process is beginning to look like money scam...ugh!!!! 😡
ugh u guys!!! it's now Sept 24.... still no PCAT mark in sight. I registered for the Oct one but I would really like to drop it and get half of my money back... however the drop date is this Fri and i doubt my result'll be back by then!!! i emailed harcourt ppl and they just sent me a generic reply with reference to the 'candidate info booklet' about the 'standard time of waiting'
omg...everything about this application process is beginning to look like money scam...ugh!!!! 😡
yep they do that on purpose. ugh!
Apparently PharmCAS got my scores before I did. The date popped up in the TEST SCORES box for today. I want them in MY HAND! ASAP! LOL Don't ya'll feel the same way? Anyone get theirs for Aug 07 yet? 😕
that means you guys will get your this week...
Similar threads
- Replies
- 4
- Views
- 9K
- Question
- Replies
- 4
- Views
- 4K
