two questions about aacomas application

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

J1515

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I apoligize in advance if these questions were already asked, but:

1) if I withdrew from a class and have a "W" on my transcript, and then took the class again the following semester for a grade, does that count as a "repeat" class?

2) When it asks for the course number, it only gives you 4 spaces to enter it. On one of my transcripts it lists my courses as ABC 000 (where ABC = the dept abbreviation and 000 = the # of the course) and my other transcript lists the classes as ABC 000-11 (where ABC = dept, 000 = course #, and 11 = the class section). In both cases, what would you recommend I enter on the application for the course number, keeping in mind I only have 4 spaces.

Thanks for any help.

Members don't see this ad.

J1515 said:
I apoligize in advance if these questions were already asked, but:

1) if I withdrew from a class and have a "W" on my transcript, and then took the class again the following semester for a grade, does that count as a "repeat" class?

2) When it asks for the course number, it only gives you 4 spaces to enter it. On one of my transcripts it lists my courses as ABC 000 (where ABC = the dept abbreviation and 000 = the # of the course) and my other transcript lists the classes as ABC 000-11 (where ABC = dept, 000 = course #, and 11 = the class section). In both cases, what would you recommend I enter on the application for the course number, keeping in mind I only have 4 spaces.

Thanks for any help.

1. No

2. You are supposed to just put the numbers in that section.