Two Rejections Already

Started by asdf1225
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

asdf1225

Full Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I just received my second rejection (already) and am feeling very anxious. Is this a bad sign?
I didn't expect to receive rejections so soon when I currently only have one interview.

Brief overview of stats:
3.49 oGPA, 3.33 sGPA
DAT 26 AA, 26 TS, 23 PAT, 24 RC, all over 23
ORM
Residing internationally
A lot of research experience (bio, engineering)
A lot of tutoring and translation experiences
200+ hrs shadowing
 
I just received my second rejection (already) and am feeling very anxious. Is this a bad sign?
I didn't expect to receive rejections so soon when I currently only have one interview.

Brief overview of stats:
3.49 oGPA, 3.33 sGPA
DAT 26 AA, 26 TS, 23 PAT, 24 RC, all over 23
ORM
Residing internationally
A lot of research experience (bio, engineering)
A lot of tutoring and translation experiences
200+ hrs shadowing
concentrate on the interview, not the rejections
trust the process...
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad