1. Anti-Piracy Warning: The unauthorized reproduction or distribution of copyrighted work is illegal. Sale or sharing of pirated materials is a crime and violates the SDN Terms of Service. Be aware that SDN reserves the right to report this activity to copyright holders and appropriate agencies. SDN cooperates with copyright holders in enforcement.

If you encounter an advertisement for a pirated product, please use the Report link located on the lower left side of the post or PM to alert our volunteer team.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Download free Tapatalk for iPhone or Tapatalk for Android for your phone and follow the SDN forums with push notifications.
    Dismiss Notice

Two rooms available NYC

Discussion in 'Housing (Temporary and Long-term)' started by dragonj, May 14, 2008.

1. dragonj

dragonj Human rights activist
    15+ Year Member

:) Hi, I have an apartment near NYU medical center and NYU dental school on 21st street and 1st ave. 2 of the 3 rooms are available July 1st for $1450. I'll be going to osteopathic medical school in harlem.
    the apartment is beautiful with nice views of the city. elevator apartment building with laundry in basement. neighbors are friendly and quiet. peaceful neighborhood.
    Thanks, Joy
    email me at [email protected]

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.