Two week wait for PCAT transcripts?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

CK8652

PUDDING!!!
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I noticed that Pearson says there's a two week wait to process new requests for pending transcripts. Anyone know if it's really this long? I was thinking if it really is two weeks after the test is graded, I might as well just wait and see what I get before requesting them instead of ordering it now.

Was anyone else in this situation?

Members don't see this ad.

I noticed that Pearson says there's a two week wait to process new requests for pending transcripts. Anyone know if it's really this long? I was thinking if it really is two weeks after the test is graded, I might as well just wait and see what I get before requesting them instead of ordering it now.

Was anyone else in this situation?

Yeah
I actually called them to verify that statement because I ordered additional transcript requests for Jan PCAT almost 2 months ahead. They still said I have to wait extra 2 more weeks than other people, just because it is a seperate request from the score recients on my orginal admission ticket. That is like 6 + 2 = 8 weeks ! Ridiculous...

call them and find out.
you will probably hear the same thing from Pearson

"READ THE WEBSITE, EXTRA 2 MORE WEEKS" -> thats what this unkind lady from Pearson said to me.

Yeah
"READ THE WEBSITE, EXTRA 2 MORE WEEKS" -> thats what this unkind lady from Pearson said to me.

Lol, yeah, they're rude over there and seemingly inefficient. I think PharmCAS is run much better and wish AACP would take over administering the PCAT.