Two week wait for PCAT transcripts?

Started by CK8652
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

CK8652

PUDDING!!!
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I noticed that Pearson says there's a two week wait to process new requests for pending transcripts. Anyone know if it's really this long? I was thinking if it really is two weeks after the test is graded, I might as well just wait and see what I get before requesting them instead of ordering it now.

Was anyone else in this situation?
 
I noticed that Pearson says there's a two week wait to process new requests for pending transcripts. Anyone know if it's really this long? I was thinking if it really is two weeks after the test is graded, I might as well just wait and see what I get before requesting them instead of ordering it now.

Was anyone else in this situation?

Yeah
I actually called them to verify that statement because I ordered additional transcript requests for Jan PCAT almost 2 months ahead. They still said I have to wait extra 2 more weeks than other people, just because it is a seperate request from the score recients on my orginal admission ticket. That is like 6 + 2 = 8 weeks ! Ridiculous...

call them and find out.
you will probably hear the same thing from Pearson

"READ THE WEBSITE, EXTRA 2 MORE WEEKS" -> thats what this unkind lady from Pearson said to me.