reddeadrobin
Ex-Scream Queen Second Son, First Failure
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Sam ReichOthers may answer if they wish in the next 18min
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Sam ReichOthers may answer if they wish in the next 18min
Someone in clem, shadow, breezy, and MsPOthers may answer if they wish in the next 18min

Actually go with this i thinkSam Reich
Sam Reich
ALL NIGHT RESULTS IN....
EARLY CLOSE?
Why?Guys we need to vote out MsP today
Alexa search for Morse code translator🌙 NIGHT TWO — THE DOCTOR'S DEMISE
The night settled over Forks beneath a veil of rain.
Carlisle Cullen had always been the one others turned to when fear threatened to consume them. Calm. Compassionate. Certain that even the worst monsters could choose a better path. But tonight, compassion was not enough.
He had gone out alone, following a sound beyond the trees... A movement too quick to belong to any ordinary creature. The forest was dark, and the rain had begun to fall harder when he realized he was no longer alone.
There was a brief struggle.
A flash of pale skin.
Then silence.
By morning, Carlisle’s body was discovered beneath the dripping branches, his golden eyes closed for the last time.
The doctor who had saved countless lives could not save himself.
@reddeadrobinVillage Doctor
Forks has lost one of its most trusted protectors. Whatever is hunting in the darkness is only growing bolder.
View attachment 424615
While Carlisle met his fate beneath the trees, three other residents of Forks received a summons of their own.
They were brought before the Volturi and given a single opportunity:
Speak.
They could lie. They could flatter. They could tell the Volturi exactly what they thought they wanted to hear.
Instead, all three chose something far more dangerous.
The truth.
Brutally honest. Completely unfiltered. They risked everything by saying exactly what they thought.
The Volturi listened. They did not interrupt. They did not react.
When the three were finally dismissed, each walked away knowing that something had changed.
The Volturi had heard their opinions.
The consequences of those words would follow them into the days ahead.
Their fates had been changed forever.
BREAKING NEWS FROM THE SCHOOL NEWSPAPER 📰
".... --- .-.. -.. / --- -. / - .. --. .... - / ... .--. .. -.. . .-. / -- --- -. -.- . -.--"
Damn, can't believe you guessed my red checkGuys we need to vote out MsP today
Orly?Damn, can't believe you guessed my red check
I prefer siriAlexa search for Morse code translator
I don't have an iphone cause I'm not a sheepleI prefer siri
YeahOrly?
"HOLD ON TIGHT SPIDER MONKEY" what does this mean 😭BREAKING NEWS FROM THE SCHOOL NEWSPAPER 📰
".... --- .-.. -.. / --- -. / - .. --. .... - / ... .--. .. -.. . .-. / -- --- -. -.- . -.--"
I used my night action and she's a wolfWhy?
Wait this is mad impressive"HOLD ON TIGHT SPIDER MONKEY" what does this mean 😭
"HOLD ON TIGHT SPIDER MONKEY" what does this mean 😭
lol that's crazy
I may or may not have looked up a translator online 😔 I wish I knew morse code thoughWait this is mad impressive
@GoSpursGoI used my night action and she's a wolf
… @beans2020 and @Clem J are there really two red checks on msP?Orly?
I'm not sure what Clem's red check is. But I can say MsP is definitely a wolf… @beans2020 and @Clem J are there really two red checks on msP?
OK I MAY HAVE NEVER SEEN THE MOVIES BUT I KNOW THIS"HOLD ON TIGHT SPIDER MONKEY" what does this mean 😭
OK I MAY HAVE NEVER SEEN THE MOVIES BUT I KNOW THIS
Probably not? But there could be some mechanics in this game that allow that to happen, I don't know for sureFor my own edification - is there any way the wolves could determine reddeadrobin's role and kill in the same night, or was that just by chance/intuition that they found a doctor? (I gather doctor is a powerful role based on what was said about it earlier)
not a dig at you I just needed to reply really fast lolI'm rarely online 😔 I don't see many memes
I was wondering, I’m thinking either a lucky shot or something related to vampys roleProbably not? But there could be some mechanics in this game that allow that to happen, I don't know for sure
Same, but that would be a WILD fake claim for beans to makeI'm curious if MsP will come to defend herself
And this time I swear I’m not Other Scum, but the irony is hilariousWell, I just shot @Ms Procrastinator but she didn’t die.
I’m guessing she’s got death avoidance or is an Alpha
whyYeet @Clem J
Our mission is to provide students with free, unbiased information, resources, and advising for careers in the health professions. We believe every student deserves access to trustworthy guidance, regardless of background or ability to pay.