TX direct access petition

Started by Fiveoboy11
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Sign this petition to advocate for full direct access to PT's in TX. Currently patient's may see a personal trainer or massage therapist legally but not a PT. How much sense does that make?

http://www.accessyourphysicaltherapist.com

I would encourage people to sign, but the legislative hearing on TX direct access has already occurred. The bill didn't get out of committee hearings. It will be another two years before the bill can be reintroduced (but don't quote me on this!).
 
I would encourage people to sign, but the legislative hearing on TX direct access has already occurred. The bill didn't get out of committee hearings. It will be another two years before the bill can be reintroduced (but don't quote me on this!).

figures, I didn't realize. I should've posted it when I signed over a month ago