TX Pharmacy Law Review?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

y0ssarian87

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi all,

I have a retail rotation over winter in Texas. My preceptor asked me to read up on TX law and to be familiar with how it's different from MD law. I was wondering if there was a decent resource that'd be good for learning about pharmacy law in Texas. Anyone know of any good resources, or is my best bet just reading the laws and rules straight from the TSBOP? Any advice would be great.

Edit: Just as a head's up, I'm about to start my P3 year, and I have not had law yet.
 
Last edited: