TXIT Score reporting

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

LightHouse123

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Is this score typically reported as a percentile? I got my score and it did not look like a percentage of correct questions or a raw score of number of questions correct. I have my meeting with the PD coming up and trying to understand my performance prior to meeting. Trying to decide if I should be celebrating or mourning.
 
There are 4 columns:
1) Test section (Biology, physics, stats, etc.) and Clinical Breakdown (by disease site)
2) Number of points (I believe this is the total number of achievable points per section, at 1 point per question)
3) Percent correct (what percent of the previous column you got correct)
4) Percentile rank

Percentile is compared to other residents in your year nationwide. I think it's the most reasonable way to compare you to your peers, to only compare to those at the same level of training as you.