Tylenol Scholarship

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

CT0102

Reaction score
Hi all, I applied for the Tylenol scholarship 2021-2022, and was notified of semi-finalist status in mid-August. I haven't heard anything since, and I think today is the last day to hear anything. I'm wondering if anyone else received semi-finalist status, and if they have heard back about receiving the scholarship.

Members don't see this ad.

I also received a semi-finalist notification but have not heard anything!

Does anyone know if you are notified if you do NOT receive the scholarship??

Members don't see this ad :)
Does anyone know if you are notified if you do NOT receive the scholarship??
I just called the help phone number, and they said everyone will receive an email by the end of the day today, regardless of whether or not you got the scholarship. So that's good news at least!

Reactions: 1 user
I just called the help phone number, and they said everyone will receive an email by the end of the day today, regardless of whether or not you got the scholarship. So that's good news at least!
Omg you’re a queen/king thank you for calling them!!

I called the help line again, and they said that if we don't hear by midnight, to call tomorrow and check in again. She said they have a lot of emails to send out, but I also feel like that might be inaccurate, because I'd imagine it is an automated system sending out the emails, not an actual person

I called the help line again, and they said that if we don't hear by midnight, to call tomorrow and check in again. She said they have a lot of emails to send out, but I also feel like that might be inaccurate, because I'd imagine it is an automated system sending out the emails, not an actual person
weird Bc last time (semi final) i got an email at like 10 am so it should be the same number as last time right??

weird Bc last time (semi final) i got an email at like 10 am so it should be the same number as last time right??
Also does anyone have an idea of how hard it is to become or semifinalist? Are our chances of becoming a finalist high? Or are there a lot of semi finalists?

Also does anyone have an idea of how hard it is to become or semifinalist? Are our chances of becoming a finalist high? Or are there a lot of semi finalists?
I tried looking for that information and couldn’t find anything.

I feel like they should be high chances since the semi finalist “application” was literally just a transcript and headshot but I don’t know for sure

I read on a forum from like 2012 that there were a lot of semi-finalists, so the chances were slim. And there were 14,000 applicants. But that was also 9 years ago, so I'm not sure. There doesn't seem to be a ton of information anywhere

Per the answering service, there has been a delay, and no one will be notified until the end of next week

Updated date: If we do not hear anything by October 11 we should reach out to the program to get an update. They are not providing a new tentative date, but they are expecting information to be sent out by October 11 as of right now.

Updated date: If we do not hear anything by October 11 we should reach out to the program to get an update. They are not providing a new tentative date, but they are expecting information to be sent out by October 11 as of right now.
Thank you for this update! I wonder how this will work with Monday being a holiday

Results were sent! Unfortunately I wasn’t selected, but I hope y’all were!! Good luck :)

• Care