Typhodont

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

az646

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
COLUMBIA TYPHODONT FOR SALE.... USED ONLY ONCE....CONTACT ME FOR DETAILS...SEND pm'S IF INTERESTED.

Members don't see this ad.

az646 said:
COLUMBIA TYPHODONT FOR SALE.... USED ONLY ONCE....CONTACT ME FOR DETAILS...SEND pm'S IF INTERESTED.
excuse me, but what is columbia typhodont?

xuhaifeng said:
excuse me, but what is columbia typhodont?

Columbia is one of the companies that make typodonts. I am sure you know what typodonts are... :)

Members don't see this ad :)
g3k said:
Columbia is one of the companies that make typhodonts. I am sure you know what typodonts are... :)
:oops: I feel guilty but I just can't figure our what exactly the typhodonts are. I guess they are kind of models. are they plastic teeth? or teeth set in the jaw models? or upper and lower jaw models hinged together? Or the mimic head on wich we can put jaw models? Or they are totaly different things?

xuhaifeng said:
:oops: I feel guilty but I just can't figure our what exactly the typhodonts are. I guess they are kind of models. are they plastic teeth? or teeth set in the jaw models? or upper and lower jaw models hinged together? Or the mimic head on wich we can put jaw models? Or they are totaly different things?

Well, they are models with either plastic or ivorine teeth. Some are sold with the hinge... and some are sold separately as mandible and maxilla. No, the manikin (mimic head) does not come with this. You will have to get that separately. Hope that helped... :)

thank you G3K, you cleared my thought.