• SDN Site Updates

Hey everyone! The site will be down for approximately 2 hours on Thursday, August 5th for site updates.

• How To ACE Your Medical School Interview

In this webinar hosted by SDN with experts from BeMo Academic Consulting, you will learn a simple five-step process to help you translate your interview invitation into an acceptance.

Radbone

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Dec 24, 2006
mdapplicants.com
Status (Visible)
  1. Medical Student
Hi, I searched and could not find anything about this. In addition, I do not recall this information from the interview...Does anyone know the typical day/week in Penn State.
What ever info you would be helpful.
Thanks!

chula505

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Mar 26, 2006
Albuquerque, NM
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Medical
that's great if you want the overview of year 1 and year 2. I think the poster is asking about an average DAY at penn state in year 1 and year 2. I was also unclear on this too. THere isn't a lot posted about it but from what I understand, they are in class from 8 to 3 every day with lab in the afternoon a couple times a week.

About the Ads

melissainsd

10+ Year Member
Nov 2, 2006
Status (Visible)
  1. Medical Student
If you look at the 2011 class thread you will see a current Penn student posted very detailed info about the "typical day".

About the Ads
This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.