Typical interview day in a week?

Started by Aoshivam
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Aoshivam

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Do most programs have interviews on Fridays? What are your experiences?
I need to adjust my work schedule when I can.
 
Most do have them on Fridays and/or Saturdays. But I suppose you never know. If you get an interview offer, it will be several weeks in advance of the interview so you will have plenty of time to plan your schedule accordingly.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I had one that was on a Monday. The other three have all been Friday. Although one school had the option to do Saturday instead. I'm glad I chose the Friday date, because we only had 30 people there, and they said their Saturday date had 60 people.