typical schedule at NYCPM...

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

NYBriGuy

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
hello everyone. I tried doing some searches related to the subject given, but I couldn't find anything. Anyway, I was wondering if any current NYCPM students that read these forums would be able to elaborate on what their day to day schedule was/is normally like (I suppose an emphasis on 1st year would be preferable, if anything). If possible, please include how many hours you'd study per day, in addition to other things that may be pertinent. Thanks in advance!

Members don't see this ad.

hello everyone. I tried doing some searches related to the subject given, but I couldn't find anything. Anyway, I was wondering if any current NYCPM students that read these forums would be able to elaborate on what their day to day schedule was/is normally like (I suppose an emphasis on 1st year would be preferable, if anything). If possible, please include how many hours you'd study per day, in addition to other things that may be pertinent. Thanks in advance!

I know I answered this way long ago in a different thread. search my posts to see if you can find it, if not I will post again.

Well I have the same question. How is the schedule like in the 1st year? Tried to search for your answer but couldn't really find anything.

Members don't see this ad :)
Well I have the same question. How is the schedule like in the 1st year? Tried to search for your answer but couldn't really find anything.

Hello i am a first year NYCPM student class of 2011. Usually classes start at 8 and end at 12. depending on the lab there are labs 1-3 or 3-5. But usually first years will be done by 1 the latest.

recommended to study everyday for 2-3 hours to review so that you dont fall behind. but again that depends on also how well a student picks up stuff understands.

Hello i am a first year NYCPM student class of 2011. Usually classes start at 8 and end at 12. depending on the lab there are labs 1-3 or 3-5. But usually first years will be done by 1 the latest.

recommended to study everyday for 2-3 hours to review so that you dont fall behind. but again that depends on also how well a student picks up stuff understands.

Thanks nycpmrep. How many days in a week do you usually have lab?

Not to hijack this thread or anything, but is this the common schedule for all pod schools or is this just the NYCPM schedule? Maybe someone from each school could post how their first year schedules work and how they allocated their time to school vs. studying vs. free time

Not to hijack this thread or anything, but is this the common schedule for all pod schools or is this just the NYCPM schedule? Maybe someone from each school could post how their first year schedules work and how they allocated their time to school vs. studying vs. free time

maybe you could do a search first? I am sure this topic has been talked about and explained for most of the schools.