ellen22

15+ Year Member
Aug 29, 2002
Visit site
Status
Hi,

I just realized that I put in the wrong date for one of the questions in my supplementary application to a few schools. In the section asking what you're planning on doing if you're not in school for the 2002-2003 academic year, I wrote that I was working full-time and that I'd be taking an an advanced biology class in the fall of 2003. (clearly meant to be 2002). I read that paragraph over like ten times before I sent them and must have had a brain glitch or something, cuz I never caught it until today. How bad do you guys think that looks to the admissions people? Do you think I should send in something that points out the mistake and corrects it to 2002, or leave it alone and hope they overlook it?

Zoobaby

Monkey Wrench
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Jun 9, 2002
BFE
Visit site
Status
I had a couple of typos on my AMCAS application - in the coursework section if you can believe that (I can be such a screw-up sometimes :( ). I wrote to each school, and everyone seems cool with it. I'm getting secondaries from screening schoolsso it can't be too big of a deal.

In your case I would probably let it go. Some schools don't like additional correspondance, and many probably won't even notice the error.

My $0.02

About the Ads