Typo in my personal statement!!!

Started by alferec
This forum made possible through the generous support of
SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

alferec

Future Army OD
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I submitted my online apps for NOVA and SUNY and I realized that I had an unfinished sentence and two typos in my essays!!!!!!!!! 😱 Do you think I can still call them to see if I can correct my errors??? And if not, do you think my acceptance is at risk??? I mean I'm paranoid because they might think I'm stupid for not paying attention to detail!!!
 
alferec said:
I submitted my online apps for NOVA and SUNY and I realized that I had an unfinished sentence and two typos in my essays!!!!!!!!! 😱 Do you think I can still call them to see if I can correct my errors??? And if not, do you think my acceptance is at risk??? I mean I'm paranoid because they might think I'm stupid for not paying attention to detail!!!

I would try to correct them asap. That's why you let your family/friends read your essays a million times!!