Typodont teeth.

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

JAKE.

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Can someone please let me know where I can buy Columbia typodont teeth online? Also can the Kilgore dentitions be used on the Columbia typodonts?

Members don't see this ad.

JAKE. said:
Can someone please let me know where I can buy Columbia typodont teeth online? Also can the Kilgore dentitions be used on the Columbia typodonts?
Hi Jake.
As far as I know, you can not use one for the other.
I personally had the Columbia dentoform, and was not able to use Kilgore teeth on it.
About online outlets, I do not know of any. However, I think it would be easier (and faster) if you could go down to the nearest dental school (if any) in your area. You should find a dental supply store there. If they are too far away, I would try and give them a call, and see if they would ship the stuff to your address. I don't see why they would mind, especially if you send them a pre-paid package.
Good Luck.

NileBDS said:
Hi Jake.
As far as I know, you can not use one for the other.
I personally had the Columbia dentoform, and was not able to use Kilgore teeth on it.
About online outlets, I do not know of any. However, I think it would be easier (and faster) if you could go down to the nearest dental school (if any) in your area. You should find a dental supply store there. If they are too far away, I would try and give them a call, and see if they would ship the stuff to your address. I don't see why they would mind, especially if you send them a pre-paid package.
Good Luck.
I agree with NileBDS. I have both typodonts and the teeth are different . I don't think u can use one for the other.Dental schools can probably ship you the teeth that u want.Just find their phone number and call them.
Otherwise you might like to try buying from www.pearsondental.com. If they ask for a license number tell them that u are a student.
Oh ,they also have the teeth at www.duggandds.com., but shipping starts at $10 .
Good Luck!

Thanks Nile and futurdentist.

You guys have been great.....thanks for the info.

Jake.