U Florida Contact Info

Started by NStarz
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

NStarz

Ohio State c/o 2016
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Does anyone have a contact number or email for someone at admission in U Florida? I've been searching their website and can't find anything other than "the best way to reach us is by mail." That's helpful 🙄
 
Yes I would talk to lynette Chapparo, she is the main admissions contact at UF. She is extremely good at getting back to every email but I can assume she wont be back until next week if not later due to break.

[email protected]
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Ugh I really feel like an idiot for not being able to find this info, but does anyone have a phone number I can call for Florida admissions? I need to find out about a prereq class that I may need to take this coming semester (start the 18th). I need an answer ASAP and I haven't heard back by email (send the email about 2 weeks ago).

Also, does anyone have a phone number for admissions at North Carolina?
 
Ugh I really feel like an idiot for not being able to find this info, but does anyone have a phone number I can call for Florida admissions? I need to find out about a prereq class that I may need to take this coming semester (start the 18th). I need an answer ASAP and I haven't heard back by email (send the email about 2 weeks ago).

Also, does anyone have a phone number for admissions at North Carolina?

I may be able to help you with the Florida question because I have emailed them a few times before. What prereq is it?
 
I may be able to help you with the Florida question because I have emailed them a few times before. What prereq is it?

I'm not sure whether I need the second semester of organic lab. My credit requirements meet theirs (I have 8 credits, my first semester of lab was 2 credits, and the lectures were each three credits). So I'm basically not sure if the real requirement is the number of credits or the actual classes involved. That's also my question for North Carolina.
 
Oh wait, never mind. There are phone numbers in the VMSAR. Thanks drwildlife!
 
Oh, well, I don't think I could help you with that any way 😀 I've never had that problem because my organic chemistry labs are included in the class, no way of splitting it up. Glad you found the numbers!