U missouri-Columbia....rating?

Started by invitro
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

invitro

Member
20+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey anyone at this prog?

I got an interview recently....what are the hours like/call, teaching, procedures?

Malignant/Non-mal?

Reputation in the midwest?

I kinda of like the prog because it's so small (~3 per class). Does anyone know about it.

thanx-

invitro
 
Hey invitro,

Univ of Missouri - Columbia (Mizzou) is my home program. I recently posted a little diddy on it;
http://forums.studentdoctor.net/showthread.php?t=235770

Additionally, Swaydaa wrote a fair & accurate review (IMHO) during interview season last year; (http://forums.studentdoctor.net/showthread.php?t=159701)

I personally feel that it is an excellent program where you will get a lot of hands on experience early in your training with plenty of attending-resident interaction. I also think its small size is a strength. If you have any questions, please feel free to PM me.