U of Michigan interview

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

RAK1987

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
hey guys - - i have my interview for U of Mich coming up and i hear it's kind of a stressful interview... can anyone shed some light on this?? that would be much appreciated! thanks to all!!

Members don't see this ad.

Geez look at those stats...14 interviews, I think you can handle whatever it is

Had it this past week. Don't worry about it -- they definitely don't grill you. Just make sure you have a vague understanding about health care issues and how insurance companies can / do affect the way health care is distributed in America. And I mean this very broadly - know enough to have a solid opinion on the big-picture issues.

I read a book called 10 Excellent Reasons for National Health Care to prep and it was way overboard; I'm sure you'll be ready by reading wikipedia. And also, the MMI is super relaxed and a great way to get interviewed for 80 minutes. Good luck man!

i was there this past week too. i thought they made every effort to create a relaxed and comfortable environment. the interview itself was not nearly as stressful as i thought it'd be. it's true, they don't grill you. the interview is actually meant to be conversational. you've got 14 interviews...i'm pretty confident you're gonna do well.