• Advice You're Thankful for Contest

Now that it's getting close to Thanksgiving, we're running a contest to hear advice you've received that you're most thankful for! This can be any type of advice and the advice with the most reactions will win!

JOIN CONTEST

U of Michigan interview

yayforcoffee

10+ Year Member
Jul 28, 2008
  1. Dental Student
    Had it this past week. Don't worry about it -- they definitely don't grill you. Just make sure you have a vague understanding about health care issues and how insurance companies can / do affect the way health care is distributed in America. And I mean this very broadly - know enough to have a solid opinion on the big-picture issues.

I read a book called 10 Excellent Reasons for National Health Care to prep and it was way overboard; I'm sure you'll be ready by reading wikipedia. And also, the MMI is super relaxed and a great way to get interviewed for 80 minutes. Good luck man!

shindrome

10+ Year Member
    7+ Year Member
    Sep 18, 2004
    So Cal
      i was there this past week too. i thought they made every effort to create a relaxed and comfortable environment. the interview itself was not nearly as stressful as i thought it'd be. it's true, they don't grill you. the interview is actually meant to be conversational. you've got 14 interviews...i'm pretty confident you're gonna do well.

About the Ads
      This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
      2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
      3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
      4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
      5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
      6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
      7. This thread is locked.